In the Defense Baton™ training system you will learn:
- Baton Awareness
- Baton Use of Force
- Baton Nomenclature
- Defensive Tactics Fundamentals
- Baton Handling Positions
- Baton Blocking Techniques
- Baton Defensive Counter Strikes
- Baton Control/Decentralization Techniques
- Baton Retention Techniques
- Post Incident Response
- Baton Training Drills
- and much-much more!
This training system combines interactive lecture/discussion, demonstration, skills performance of techniques, multiple repetition practice and written & skills testing.
The Defensive Baton™ training program is a fundamental-based system that can be utilized in a variety of situations and environments.
Instructor and Basic Certification Courses offered
The Basic Course and Instructor Courses consist of a 1/2 day basic level course and a 1 day Instructor Course.
- Instructor Certification is valid for three years.
- Training fee includes Instructor course manual, Student Manual, Cd’s, Wallet Card and Certificate.
- The Instructor course can be held at our training facility or yours (on-site training).
- Instructor Certification entitles you to train, certify, and re-certify others in the Defensive Baton™ course.
- Issuance of basic course manuals and basic course certificates for purchase (by certified instructors only).
- Supplemental mailings to notify instructors of updates in training methods, training aids, training seminars and other related courses.
Basic Course Certification
- Basic Course Certification is valid for two years.
- Training fee includes Basic course manual, Wallet Card and Certificate.
- The Basic course can be held at our training facility or yours (on-site training).
Call Now! 866-773-7763 – outside the US 208-664-5551