Pepper Spray Defense™
In today’s society, law enforcement, security, corrections, military and protective services agencies realize that less lethal pepper spray defense strategies and techniques are essential for protecting themselves, aggressors, and the public that they serve. These agencies also understand that mitigating liability begins with proper training and education in pepper spray defense™ strategies and techniques. The pepper spray defense™ training program is designed for public safety officers to reduce the potential of injury and liability risk when lawfully restraining and controlling an aggressive subject.
Pepper Spray Defense™ provides training and education that is designed to empower officers, increase awareness, knowledge and skills in OC Aerosol sprays, techniques, and defensive tactics strategies.
Instructor and Basic Certification Courses
PSTI offers an eight hour instructor course and four hour basic training course. The techniques presented are practical, effective and adaptable .
Upon successful completion of the testing criteria, certified Instructors will be able to train, certify and re-certify others in the basic training course.
Instructor and Basic Course Certifications
- Eight hour instructor course certification
- Four hour basic course certification
- Instructor Certification entitles you to train, certify, and re-certify others in the basic course.
- Instructor course certification is valid for three years.
- Basic course certification is valid for two years.
- The Instructor and/or Basic program can be held at our training facility or yours.
- Training fee includes training manual, certificate and inert spray.
Get certified in the Pepper Spray Defense™ training program…
Call Now! 866-773-7763 – outside the US: 208-664-5551
Pricing and Schedule