AVADE® Active Shooter Student Guide
If someone opened fire and began shooting in your work area or public place that you are in, would you know what to do?
The FBI defines an Active Shooter as one or more individuals actively engaged in killing or attempting to kill people in a populated area. Implicit in this definition is the shooter’s use of one or more firearms.
The AVADE® Active Shooter Training is evidence-based training and education. This curriculum is based on information from: FBI, DHS, FEMA, OSHA, IAHSS, DOJ, Secret Service, WPV Laws, Department of Labor & Industries, Run-Hide-Fight Campaign, Stop the Bleed, AVADE® Programs, and more.
Bulk Pricing Discount* Offered:
- 101-200: $10.95 ea.
- 201-500: $8.95 ea.
- 500+: $6.95 ea.
*Pricing Discount Is Reflected at Checkout.
In this training program you will learn how to:
- Universal precautions against violence by applying AVADE® principles
- How to identify and plan for an Active Shooter
- Characteristics of individuals who commit acts of extreme violence
- What motivates an Active Shooter to kill
- Not to give them any honor
- How to be vigilant for violence
- How to stop the bleed
- How to develop a plan for Active Shooter incidents
- How to escape, hide, call, barricade, and attack
- What to do after an incident
- Who we really need to begin honoring
- Strategies to avoid harm by applying the principles of time & distance
- And more!