The AVADE® Advanced Student Guide is a practical, insightful training manual which provides informative, proactive prevention strategies and defensive interventions that can help you escape aggressive situations and even save your life.
In this book you will learn how to:
- Survive an active shooter situation
- Identify violence risk factors
- Recognize emergent situations before they turn violent
- Deal with an agitated or dangerous individual
- Escape and survive a workplace violence incident
- Respond appropriately to a threatening situation
- Use the art-of-distraction to give you time to escape danger
- What lawful self-defense means to you
- How the flight-or-fight syndrome is actually a lifesaver
- How to create long-lasting safety habits
*This manual is included with your booking of an on-site course or seminar, but you will need to order this manual if you have been certified as an AVADE® Instructor in order to provide these to your Advanced students.
Submit your review