AVADE® Corporate Advanced Digital Student Guide
Violence in the workplace is a serious safety and health issue.
The AVADE® Corporate Advanced Student Guide is a practical, insightful training manual which provides informative, proactive prevention strategies, and defensive interventions that can help you escape aggressive situations and even save your life.
Crime and violence in healthcare is increasing, a healthcare organization’s overall plan should include strategies to prevent and mitigate the risk of violence to all workers.
Note: Once the digital guide is opened, user access will expire after two years.
Bulk Pricing Discount* Offered:
- 101-249: $6.95 ea.
- 250+: $5.95 ea.
*Pricing Discount Is Reflected at Checkout.
In this training program you will learn how to:
- Identify escalating risk factors
- Understand trauma informed care
- Recognize emergent situations before they turn violent
- Communicate and de-escalate effectively with upset individuals
- Deal with an agitated or dangerous individual
- Escape and survive a workplace violence incident
- Respond appropriately to a threatening situation
- Use the art-of-distraction to give you time to escape danger
- Manage stressful situations in the workplace environment
- Create life-place and workplace personal safety habits
- Survive an active shooter situation
- And more!