AVADE® De-Escalation E-Learning Course
The AVADE® De-Escalation E-Learning is designed to give staff the ability to recognize an escalated individual or incident and the skills to de-escalate the situation.
Our course prepares your team for in-person AVADE® De-Escalation Training. In-person training uses exercises and role-playing to include advanced de-escalation techniques.
Course length is 60 minutes for your average learner.
- Comply with Federal & State WPV guidelines.
- Educate staff on the importance of responding vs. reacting to escalated & aggressive behavior.
- Prevent & mitigate escalated behavior through proactive communication skills & techniques.
- Empower your staff to create a culture of safety.
- De-Escalation Introduction
- QTIP & Approaching Escalated Individuals
- Interpersonal Communication & Body Language
- Your Introduction & Trauma-Informed Care
- The Five Habits of De-Escalation
- I + R = O, Tap Out, & Phone De-Escalation
- Active & Attentive Listening
- Asking Questions vs. Giving Orders
If you have questions or need assistance? Pls call us toll free at: 1.866.773.7763
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Note: Your E-Learning information will be sent to you within 4 hours of purchase and approval.