AVADE®Handcuffing Tactics™ E-Learning Course
The AVADE® Handcuffing Tactics™ E-Learning is designed to give public safety officers an educational learning platform for reducing injury and liability risk when handcuffing a subject.
AVADE® Handcuffing Tactics™ E-Learning is not a substitute for live skills based learning. This course provides an educational foundation for Handcuffing Tactics.
Course length is 60 minutes for your average learner.
- Knowledge & understanding of how handcuffs properly function.
- Increase awareness of how handcuffs are placed, fitted, & positioned on a subject.
- Recognize tactical positioning when
- Understand tactical methods for handcuffing subjects in a standing, kneeling, or prone position.
- Tips & warnings in regard to handcuffing subjects.
- Handcuffing Tactics Introduction
- Handcuffing Nomenclature
- Proper Placement, Fit, & Position
- Subject Positioning & Approach
- Standing Subject Handcuffing
- Kneeling Subject Handcuffing
- Prone Subject Handcuffing
- Handcuffing Tips & Warnings
- Post-Incident Response & Documentation
If you have questions or need assistance? Pls call us toll free at: 1.866.773.7763
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Note: Your E-Learning information will be sent to you within 48 hours of purchase and approval.