AVADE® Healthcare Basic Student Guide
Healthcare workers are more likely to be victimized by workplace violence than any other industry.
The AVADE® Healthcare Basic Student Guide is a practical, insightful training manual which provides informative, proactive prevention strategies, and defensive interventions that can help you escape aggressive situations and even save your life.
Crime and violence in healthcare is increasing, a healthcare organization’s overall plan should include strategies to prevent and mitigate the risk of violence to healthcare workers.
Bulk Pricing Discount* Offered:
- 101-200: $10.95 ea.
- 201-500: $8.95 ea.
- 500+: $6.95 ea.
*Pricing Discount Is Reflected at Checkout.
AVADE® Training will equip you to:
- Increase your awareness and vigilance
- Take response-ability for your personal safety
- Identify risk factors that may lead to violence
- Recognize emerging situations before they turn violent
- Understand the phases and indicators of the Assault Cycle
- De-Escalate individuals who are upset, stressed, angry, and intoxicated
- Understand the factors related to physical assault on staff
- Defend yourself and others from an assault
- Survive an Active Shooter situation
- Properly respond post-incident and document effectively
- And more!