AVADE® Home Health Care Digital Student Guide
Healthcare workers are more likely to be victimized by workplace violence than any other industry.
The AVADE® Home Health Care Student Guide is a practical, insightful training manual which provides informative, proactive prevention strategies and defensive interventions that can help you escape aggressive situations and even save your life.
Note: Once the digital guide is opened, user access will expire after two years.
Bulk Pricing Discount* Offered:
- 101-249: $6.95 ea.
- 250+: $5.95 ea.
*Pricing Discount Is Reflected at Checkout.
In this training program you will learn how to:
- Identify escalating risk factors
- Understand trauma informed care
- Recognize emergent situations before they turn violent
- Communicate and de-escalate effectively with upset individuals
- Deal with an agitated or dangerous individual
- Escape and survive a workplace violence incident
- Respond appropriately to a threatening situation
- Use the art-of-distraction to give you time to escape danger
- Manage stressful situations in the workplace environment
- Create life-place and workplace personal safety habits
- Survive an active shooter situation
- And more!