AVADE® Level III Defensive Control Tactics & Techniques E-Learning Course
The AVADE® Level III Defensive Control Tactics & Techniques E-Learning is designed to give staff an educational platform for mitigating the potential of injury and liability risk when using lawful defenses or to control an aggressive individual.
The AVADE® Level III Defensive Control Tactics & Techniques E-Learning is not a substitute for live skills-based learning. This course provides an educational foundation for Self-Defense.
Course length is 60 minutes for your average learner.
- Knowledge & understanding of defensive control tactics & techniques.
- Increase awareness of common assaults on staff & appropriate responses.
- Increase confidence & skills for violent & aggressive situations.
- Understand the fundamental laws of defensive control tactics.
- Incorporate blended learning (E-Learning & Live In-Person) to save time & money.
- Defensive Control Tactics & Techniques Introduction
- Fundamentals of Defensive Control Tactics
- Contact & Cover Team Positioning
- Escort Strategies & Techniques
- Control & Decentralization Techniques
- Healthcare Restraint/Holds Applications
- Post-Incident Response & Documentation
If you have questions or need assistance? Pls call us toll free at: 1.866.773.7763
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Note: Your E-Learning information will be sent to you within 4 hours of purchase and approval.