HDTS™ Digital Student Guide
Empower officers by increasing awareness, knowledge, and skills with regard to: use-of-force, self-defense, and defense of others with defensive tactics techniques.
The AVADE® Healthcare Defensive Tactics System™ Training program designed for public safety officers to reduce the potential of injury and liability risk when lawfully defending, restraining, and controlling a violent or aggressive individual.
The tactics and techniques in this training curriculum are intended to give the trainee the basic understanding of self-defense, use of force, reasonable force, and basic legal definitions of force.
When situations are escalated and YOU need tactics and skills for defending yourself and others from someone who violent and out of control, the AVADE® Healthcare Defensive Tactics System™ Training program is the solution.
Note: Once the digital guide is opened, user access will expire after two years.
Bulk Pricing Discount* Offered:
- 101-249: $6.95 ea.
- 250+: $5.95 ea.
*Pricing Discount Is Reflected at Checkout.
In this training program you will learn:
- Use of force
- Defensive tactics fundamentals
- Contact and cover positioning
- Control and decentralization techniques
- Handcuffing techniques
- Defensive blocking techniques
- Personal defensive skills and techniques
- Weapon retention techniques
- Post-incident response and documentation
- Healthcare restraint holds and applications
- And more!