SIRS™ Digital Student Guide
Empower staff by increasing awareness, knowledge, and skills with regard to: effective writing, organization, accuracy, and improved documentation.
The AVADE® Safety Incident Reporting System™ is designed to teach staff how to effectively and efficiently document incidents with reports that are informative, detailed, and intelligent.
When an incident has taken place and YOU need skills and actions for accurately detailing and documenting the incident, the AVADE® SIRS™ Training program is the solution.
Note: Once the digital guide is opened, user access will expire after two years.
Bulk Pricing Discount* Offered:
- 101-249: $6.95 ea.
- 250+: $5.95 ea.
*Pricing Discount Is Reflected at Checkout.
In this training program you will learn how to:
- Write an organized, informative, and accurate security report
- Improve safety incident documentation
- Use practical techniques and skills for report writing
- Increase skills with fact-based reporting vs. opinion-based reporting
- Reduce, prevent, and eliminate liability risk and frivolous litigation
- Provide effective reporting to ensure investigations are thorough
- Be a professional witness with thorough documentation
- Gain understanding and awareness to document the scene
- Provide and demonstrate professionalism
- Use the “Triple-A Rule”
- Write what happened in the order you saw or did it
- And more!