SURVIVE an Active Shooter
If someone opened fire and began shooting in your work area or public place that you are in, would you know what to do?
The FBI study of Active Shooter Incidents in the US between 2000 and 2013 revealed an average of almost one a month.
Most recently, during 2014 and 2015, the FBI has identified 20 incidents in each of those years. Active Shooter Incidents are increasing!
An Active Shooter is an individual(s) actively engaged in killing or attempting to kill people in a populated area.
In this book, author David Fowler expands on his life’s work toward keeping people safe. This book is another important part of an effective workplace violence prevention plan.
In this book you will learn:
- How to identify and plan for an Active Shooter
- What Motivates an Active Shooter to Kill
- Not to give them any Honor!
- How to be Vigilant for Violence
- Who an Active Shooter is
- How to develop a Plan for Active Shooter Incidents
- How to Escape, Hide, Call, Barricade and Attack
- What to do after an Incident
- Who we really Need to begin Honoring