Violence in the Workplace II
It appears to most that society is not getting any safer.
Crime and violence seem to be increasing daily and YOU need strategies to prevent and mitigate the risk of violence in the workplace and in your life place.
Violence in the Workplace II is a practical guide that offers insightful and informative proactive prevention strategies and defensive interventions that can save your life and the lives of others.
Violence in the Workplace II focuses on the principles of AVADE®.
In this book you will learn how to:
- Increase your awareness
- Avoid the common risk factors to violence
- Identify who commits violence
- Increase your ability to be vigilant
- De-escalate people who are violent and aggressive
- Communicate better in all situations
- Alert others of an escalating situation
- Understand self-defense and use-of-force
- Document an incident to reduce liability risk
- Prepare for an active shooter situation