Violence in the Workplace III
Violence in the Workplace III is a practical guide that offers insightful and informative proactive prevention strategies and defensive interventions that can save your life and the lives of others.
Violence in the Workplace III focuses on the principles of AVADE®.
In this book you will learn how to:
- Identify escalating risk factors
- Understand trauma informed care
- Recognize emergent situations before they turn violent
- Communicate and de-escalate effectively with upset individuals
- Deal with an agitated or dangerous individual
- Escape and survive a workplace violence incident
- Respond appropriately to a threatening situation
- Use the art-of-distraction to give you time to escape danger
- Manage stressful situations in the workplace environment
- Create life-place and workplace personal safety habits
- Survive an active shooter situation